What Does Saleslogix Do for Your Business?
Foster Personalized, Profitable Customer Relationships
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences across sales, marketing and customer service.
- Build a complete view of customer communications, histories, value, and profitability.
- Use real-time analytics to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
Right Product, Right Delivery,
- Intelligence on customer feedback, interests, and past purchases.
- Reporting, dashboards, and analytics to anticipate and react to trends.
- Understand problems and challenges associated with product use.
Integrate ERP, Supply Chain Management
- Adaptable to integrate data real-time across logistics, financial and customer management systems.
- Instant information available on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Enjoy easy back-office integration.
Simplify Complex Vendor Relationships
- Manage supply and demand from your database of vendors and suppliers.
- Anticipate and elicit cooperation between partners, suppliers, and vendors.
- Report on quality and costs to help influence future strategies.
In this Whitepaper You Will Learn:
- Valuable takeaways for improving CRM utilization in manufacturing firms.
- Key findings and performance indicators from multiple Aberdeen research data sets.
- The importance of flexible CRM deployments from a user and corporate perspective.
- Benefits of a fully mobilized sales team with anywhere, anytime, any device access.
- How manufacturers can leverage valuable customer data by successfully integrating CRM with other enterprise applications.